What Sets Us Apart?
- We profoundly love what we do. We are forever exploring new routes and are always on the lookout for new trends and different concepts of travel.
- We are one of the first ´boutique´ tour operators in Chile: we specialize in delivering a personalized service and tailor made journeys for our clients.
- We draw on various years of experience and speak Spanish, English and German.
- We prefer to work with local and knowledgeable guides, who know the natural and cultural diversity of our country .
- We have a wide variety of suppliers that we regularly evaluate with critical protocols consistent with the management of sustainable and responsible tourism.
- You are entrusting your trip to a certified company: Trails of Chile has had an ISO 9001 certification since 2010, Chilean Standard 3067 and is also part of Turismo Chile as a strategic partner in the promotion of Chile worldwide.
- We try to be as sustainable as possible: The office building features solar panels for hot water and we also use LED lights. All the printed paper is reused and we have a vehicle for personal transportation, among other actions.